Our tennis ladder is a great way for new players to get started. Here are the basics:
- Log in and add yourself to the ladder. You will begin at the bottom rung.
- You may challenge a player up to 3 positions above you on the ladder.
- Set a date with the person you are challenging
- Play your match within 3 days of the challenge being made.
- Record your match score on the ladder. If you win, you will change places with the challenged player.
- Keep playing! After a period of time you will end up playing games with people of similar ability. If you improve, you are likely to go up the ladder but you will then be playing against more challenging opponents.
Note: If you wish to take a break from the ladder, you may do so. When you rejoin the ladder, you will begin at the bottom rung.
To climb onto the ladder and find out more information, click here: Capital Region Tennis Ladder