Rogers Rookie Tour
The Rogers Rookie Tour is a national program designed to bridge the gap between entry-level tennis and the provincial competitive junior circuit.
Rogers Rookie Tour Highlights
- Boys and girls up to the age of 18 are eligible to participate
- All events are non-elimination tournaments for unranked or lower-ranked youngsters with multiple opportunities to play regardless of result
- Positive learning environment to develop and display tennis and sportsmanship skills while competing against a variety of opponents
- Under 12 age groups use the Progressive Tennis format. Progressive tennis is a program for 5-12 year olds which allows young players to learn and play the game more quickly, efficiently and successfully through a progression of court sizes, balls, and racquets.
Rogers Rookie Tour Player Gift Package
Each participant of a Rogers Rookie Tour event will receive, upon checking in at the event, the following:
- 1 Rogers Sling Bag
- 1 Rogers Rookie tour t-shirt
- 1 Rogers Rookie Tour towel
- 1 Rogers Rookie Tour bracelet
- 1 Rogers stress ball