encouraging participation and providing competitive opportunities
for players of all levels.
Policies & Procedures
Tennis PEI is committed to the protection of your personal information held within our organization. This Privacy Statement demonstrates our commitment to your privacy.
Collection of your personal information:
If you have registered for a Tennis PEI event, tournament or membership your personal information is collected and stored in our database. This assists us to build a profile of members both current and past and is used to communicate tennis services and information to you.
Use of your personal information:
Tennis PEI does not sell or share your personal information with any third party, except as required by law or other legal processes. Any information we have collected from our website, subscription services or accounting systems will be stored in our database and are not given to unauthorized third party without your consent.
Your personal information will be retained to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law and used to provide you with information on our services, product and/or events.
We use personally identifiable information to respond to your requests and to provide you with information about Tennis PEI services. We intend to use your personal information to tell you about our services, we will give you an opportunity to decline to receive such communications.
Changes to your personal Information:
You may update, change, delete or request information or a copy of your personal information held by Tennis PEI by contacting the Tennis PEI office at 902-314-4985, or PO BOX 302, Charlottetown, PEI, C1A 7K7 or email@example.com.
Security of your personal information:
Tennis PEI protects and secures your personal information by storing information on a secure computer server within a secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Future enhancements and changes to our Privacy statement:
We recognize our responsibility for protecting the privacy of your personal information. If you have questions or comments about our administration of your personal information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennis PEI Refund Policy
- Membership: Membership fees, once paid and processed, are not refundable or transferable.
- Events/Programs: If you are unable to attend a fee-paying event/program, at least 3 days notice is required before the start of the event/program to receive a refund. Cancellations after this time will be charged the full attendance amount. In the cased of events where draws are prepared earlier than 3 days before the start of the event, notice of cancellation must be made before the draws are completed to be eligible for a refund. Refunds will be issued through the Tennis PEI office. Contact email@example.com for your refund. The online processing fee paid by Tennis PEI to the online payment company will be deducted off all refunds.
- Over Payment Refund: When an error has occurred and an overpayment has resulted and with consultation with the member, a refund by either credit for the overpayment amount toward a future membership or event or reimbursement for the amount of the over payment.
- Additional Costs Incurred: Any additional costs incurred by Tennis PEI through the online system will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Payment Service Provider: Tennis PEI uses Monaris to process all payment information and we do not keep records of members credit card numbers.